Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I-don't-know.

I went for an interview. Just got back. The interview went well. Veeeeery well. I got the job. I applied for assistant admin executive post. But instead, they put me under public relation/retail department. Because, they said i have no experience in admins work. But my interpersonal skill is hell good (so said them). The job scope, hell, i don't know walaupun 2 jam kena briefing. But maybe sometimes i have to work at the front desk, or doing job on behalf PR exec and retail manager. Working hour, 9am to 6am. The pay is somewhat decent. Decent enough untuk orang yang berpendidikan rendah macam i. Tak sangka dapat bayaran selumayan itu.

Its a very, very, very, veeeryyyy small company. C&L Cellular, a subsidiary company of CSL, kampeni telepon murah tu. Yang dekat i ni, more to service centre. Tak jauh pun dari rumah i. Dekat Jalan Kampar sajos. 15-20 minit macam tu kot kalau naik motor.

Langkah i mencari kerja ni, might pissed one or two people around me, who knows. But, enough thinking about others. I made vows remember? Its hard to satisfy others.

I am so very sorry. Thank you.



Lotsa love,
Photobucket

No comments: