Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kawanship.

There are two kinds of friendship.

1. The beneficial friendship.
2. The erroneous friendship.

The erroneous friendship balances on the principle of - the closer we are, the more okay it is for me to say anything I want to you and for me to treat you in any way that I want to and for me to disrespect you and take advantage of you.

While a true friendship is rooted in this principle - the closer we are, the more respect I have for you, the better I will treat you, the higher I will regard you, the more good things I will wish for you.

You will know someone is a true friend by basis of observing their action towards you as friendship grows deeper. A true friend will continue to hold you in higher and higher regard while the error of a friend will see your goodwill and newfound fondness as basis to do and say whatever she/he wants; that is disrespectful and non-beneficial to you.

So, choose. And leave!



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone over the TuneTalk network

No comments: