Friday, January 03, 2014

2014.

Cliche. Semua orang tengah buat entry tahun baru. Hehe.

Nak cakap happy new year je la. A new year, a new you (cliche lagi). I believe 2013 has been a very good year for you as it has been a very fucking good year for me too.

2013 is tahun rezeki for me. Alhamdulillah sangat. As much as there are people who doesn't believe in what I'm doing, what is my passion, there are much more people that sedekah doa and support me. To these people, I couldn't thank you enough. All of your doas and supports, tak kira la dari segi semangat atau financial, I owe you big, big time. I'll pay your kindness one day, insyaAllah.

Love? I never stop finding love. Some of them sits on a mountain, sadly, not on gold but a shit. So? Haha.

Dah 2014, means, 3 years already Marwan left me, left us. Guess I'm not sad anymore. I can't remember when was the last time I'm crying when I think of him, of our memories. I'm smiling now whenever I think of him and our memories. Mana ada aku dah tak sayang dia. As many times as I blink, I think of him kot. It's just, I moved on. He's dead, I'm alive. I have to live my life. Or maybe, selama ni, I am dead but playing alive. Hmm.

Aku buka tahun 2014 dengan rezeki yang masuk. Dengan harapan, rezeki akan sentiasa ada throughout the years. I'll pray the same for you guys. Tak kira la apa bidang yang korang buat even seorang surirumah pun. ;)

Have a nice year ahead my kings + queens! Xo.



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone over the TuneTalk network

No comments: