I've been up in the air, out of my head. Stuck in a moment of emotion I destroyed. Is this the end I feel? Up in the air, fucked up on life. All of the laws I've broken, loves that I've sacrificed. Is this the end?
I've been up in the air, lost in the night. I wouldn't trade an eye for your lies. You lust for my life. You were the love of my life, the darkness, the light. This is a potrait of a tortured you and I. Is this the end?
I'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love.
A thousand times I tempted fate. A thousand times I played this game. A thousand times that I have said today.
Up in the air, chasing a dream.
Take no more. I'll take no more.
Up In The Air, 30STM.
Love, Lust, Faith + Dreams.
#echelon
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone over the TuneTalk network


No comments:
Post a Comment