My hair is very long now. Like, veeeery long. Though I don't have thick hair, they still give me a very bad headache. Nak-nak pulak when migraine strikes. Hence, I spent more on shampoo and stuff to keep the hair healthy. And having a long hair, is time consuming I tell you. Nak shampoo, nak basuh lagi and nak tunggu rambut kering.
Itu pun thank god I am hijabis. Takde habis lebih banyak masa nak set rambut or spending more money to color and else.
I am considering to chop my hair. Aku ni, kalau dah alang-alang nak potong rambut, memang tak la nak potong bagi sampai takat bahu ke apa. Memang aku nak potong pendek terus. Andddd dah alang-alang nak potong pendek, I thought I want to cut it like Miley or Alicia. Yeah, Cyrus and Keys.
So, I showed to Mak the kind of hair I would like to have if I cut my hair short. And Mak was like, "Beristighfar lah, nak."
Okay. No Miley. No Alicia. To have hair like Rihanna? Bury your thought, Mazni. Hahaha.
By the way, baru bercadang je punnnn.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone over the TuneTalk network


No comments:
Post a Comment