I have no intentions to make you jelouse or what ever it is. I have every right to be friends with anyone and this including your bestfriend. Frankly, there is nothing you should be jealous about my friendship with your bestfriend. For your knowledge, your bestfriend and i have been friend since highschool. This is just a normal coincedence, that we both are jobless, stay near to each other, so we became closer each day. And for your more information, your bestfriend is not only close to me, she close with everyone she met. I guess you should know better.
I agreed one thing with your bestfriend, that you should grow up a little bit. Time change, so do people. But your bestfriend's heart doesn't. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!
Like i always said, this is my personal blog. Its up to me to write what ever i want. How many times i want to mention your bestfriend's name, its also up to me too. If my blog disgusted you, don't come to my blog.
p/s: Don't create a silly fight between you and your bestfriend. It'll become worst, i tell you.
Love,


No comments:
Post a Comment