********************
Owh i bukan la ikhlas sangat nak mintak maaf pon
I made the 1st step to seek for forgiveness is for the sake of Jaja
Fikir la, kalo i ikhlas, i mintak maap thru the Facebook wall je ke?
Nak bagi 1 donia taw yang i neh tengah gado dengan somebody
I just like being hypocrite with her last nite
Well, i learnt from somebody who is the greatest pretender
Though i agree it was i stupid misunderstanding
But the misunderstanding thingy is came from her
"i really dunno y ur doin al dis thing for God saken its so childish!"
Who is being childish here Linda
I thought it was u
U are the one who touched wif my nothing-to-be-offence statemnt about your new so-called boyfie which i dont even care at all and now as i concerned he is not your boyfie anymore *poor u*
Mebbi i get this all over with but i never forget the message u sent me when u felt threatened by me, yes by ME
My friendship to u means nothing..NOTHING
Like i said, i dont do BFF coz they suffocating me and so do u
Just get off me and i dont loose any penny for abandoning u from my life
To IRRA 'B', im so sorry if u read this
Im sorry for u to knowing me as a great pretender
I just cant stand her


No comments:
Post a Comment