Our friendship has been through a rough patch, or at least I thought it was. Maybe. Different thinking and different path made us go separate ways. But as we grow older, we get wiser and mature. Silly fights are for highschool girls. Real friends forgive and forget. I am starting to believe that friendship does not measured by how long you stay with your friends but friends maybe come and go but never leave, never fade from your life. They always come back no matter what.
Da, remember how we used to talk sooo much about our dream wedding? Now, you are living your fairytale. You found your prince charming. I don't have that much money to buy you a trip to the city of love for your honeymoon as your wedding gift but all I can give you is my countless doas for your happiness in your marriage life. Be a good wife.
You are one of my oldest friend that I cherish. You have a place in my heart. Have a good, happy life ahead with your husband Da! Couldn't wait for Mecca, Medinna and their brothers and sisters! Hahah.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone over the TuneTalk network


No comments:
Post a Comment