Sadly to say, this set is doing me no good. No good as in, bila aku pakai, takde la kulit bertambah elok. Tak jugak bertambah teruk. As in, takde perubahan apa-apa. Maybe this set didn't suits my skin well. I got this set as a Christmas present from my BFF, Jijan. Though we are not celebrating Christmas, tapi sebab beli masa Christmas, so yeah, Christmas present it is! Haha.
BUT, i love the blemish gel. I think, it works wonder on my pimples. Macam boleh rasa proses pengecutannya. Oh, masa beli set ni, consultant tu advise suruh beli the mask sekali. But i refused sebab Jijan belikan set ni pun aku dah cukup segan. But i bought the mask eventually right after i dapat gaji.
The mask pun boleh tahan best jugak la.
Will i ever buy this set again? I guess no la. ni pun sebab Jijan yang bagi. I'm not that kaya yet to use this kind of brand on my skin. For face regime, i guess not. But for make-up, i've started to kumpul high-end products. But i might be buy again the blemish gel. Sempat la kumpul 2, 3 bulan gaji ye dok? Hihi.
| The best, i can say. |


No comments:
Post a Comment