Friday, January 27, 2012

Jepa.

I have a friend. His name is Azfar. But I call him Jepa. He is Fatin's friend actually. Back in 2009, I always heard Jepa's name through Fatin. At first, I thought his real name is Jaafar. Jaafar, Jepa. Make sense right? I even asked him if his real name is Jaafar on our first met. Hahaha.

He is one of Fatin's special friends. We became closer. He often help Fatin back then, like, almost everything. Right Fatin? Haha. Jepa is my eyes and ears to 'monitor' Fatin at UTP.

Jepa suka buat orang happy. He is the man with a wise words. Bila dia dah mula berhujah, sangat susah nak go against his words. Tapi, bila dia dah mula mengalah, kita pulak jadi serba salah balik. Hihi. And he is so sensitive. Kalah perempuan.

When Jepa moved to KL, we still keep in touch through GTalk. Sampai la one time he told me he'll get married. And the day is today! Today he'll be a husband to somebody.

Jepa, you've been a good friend to me and Fatin the most. All your wise words will be remembered. Thanks for all those helps.

Please be a good husband. Have a happy marriage and cepat dapat anak. ;) Sorry, I can't be there.

Congratulation both of you!


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone over the TuneTalk network

No comments: